Friday, July 12, 2013

My Voice


It came to me in a high technological entertainment gaming system with graphics in superb definition, audio with realism, and an environment that brought me and any given viewer  to a world that does not exist anywhere else an overall environment that entrances its audience. Video games are my focus that ties in all my talents in art that I have discovered and enjoyed throughout my life. I have always enjoyed sketching, ceramics, painting, writing, and music. To have many different media to experiment with and create from your-self is a feeling that I don’t experience anywhere else.

Game genres such as strategy, multiplayer, first shooters, family, fitness, social, and etc., gives players experiences that they simply can’t get anywhere else in their day to day lives. There are social realms that are co-existing with reality, and the fact that I can create an alternate reality that I can completely immerse myself through in creating or playing is amazing and when I say immerse I mean: animation, drawing, game design, programming, interactive multimedia, computer graphics, sound recording, processing, 3D programs for animation and modeling. There is so much artistic freedom here I am busy all the time with development. Game Art Design is the only career path for myself.

Game Art Designing has endless possibilities for an artist while the Gaming Industry itself holds much promise to audiences around the world..

No comments:

Post a Comment