Friday, August 23, 2013

Week 7: Finding a Lawyer


I imagine locating a lawyer can be difficult in the sense of a “free consultation” or to interview on a series of questions. My first steps in completing this assignment I have used the internet to find at least 9 references of contact information. Each of my 9 choices sparked an interest for me to give them call due to their description(s) that was listed for viewers to read and locate. The next course of action is  to call over the course of the days into weeks and see if I have any luck of finding someone who will agree to speak with me, but my tenth choice is probably going to be the lawyer that I will be able to interview since I have met him before so he may feel more inclined to speak with me.  Uglow is a teacher that I have had previously and he was very knowledgeable about the law and communicated fairly well when speaking about course of actions legally and just when dealing with people. What makes him more of an option is the fact that he teaches at my school and the fact  the kind of cliental that he works with makes him more of a choice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment